Tuesday, January 11, 2011

So not much is really new in my life, currently.
Midterms are comming up this friday, and school for tomorrow is cancelled due to a big storm that's coming up. My friend Grace spent the weekend at my house, and we had fun. I'm going to Florida later this month, which very sadly means I'll be missing a Lolita Meet-Up, but I'm still really excited over it. Life's been pretty good lately, actually.
The project as of late in Engineering class was mousetrap cars, and to be honest, I was scared. The kids kept setting them and making them go off over and over again. It was pretty scary.
Brittany broke her ankle in some sledding accident, so I don't know when I'll see her again. Kinda sucks.
I'm trying to learn to do the dance to Lucifer by SHINee, which is hard for someone as uncoordinated, impatient, clumsy, and uncommited as myself. But it's been fun so hard, I barely even know the hand-'tutting' part? I think it's called, but I'm learning it.
I think that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment